Tuesday 16 April 2013

Monday's Weigh In, 15.04.2013

Apologies for this post going  up a day late, but after I stepped off those scales last night, my mood just did a straight 180 and I was foul. I literally came home and spent from 6pm until 7am in my bedroom, by myself. Didn't want to talk to anyone, my parents still don't know what those scales read because I don't want to say.
I thought I had maintained this week, because I stupidly weighed myself mid week, and I noticed I had put a lb on, so I got annoyed but worked hard to get it off, I weighed myself in the morning of weigh in and the lb had gone, I had worked it off, so I was pretty sure when I got weighed at Slimming World in the evening that I would be the same ...... or not, I put on 2lb.. I was so so upset.
The only thing I can think of is, I am doing the 30 Day Shred, and this was the first 5 days I had done it, and I could see in the mirror that I am toning up and maybe the fat, is turning to muscle, which weighs more with caused be to put on 2lb...
So, this week, I am sticking to plan 100%, I am continuing with the 30 Day Shred, and am going to go on a few walks too, and then hopefully next Monday, I shall have a loss :)


Rebecca xo

No comments:

Post a Comment